A:Is there a movie theater near the snack bar?
B:Yes, there is.
A:How far is it?
B:It´s about five blocks.
A: And is there a shopping mall?
B:No, there isn´t.
ACTIVIDAD
A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?
A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?
A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?
A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?
A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?
A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?
A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley
A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?
A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?
A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?
A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?
A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?
A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?
A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley
A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk
complete the senteces with am, is or are
1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario