ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

PREPOSICIONES DE LUGAR (IN,ON,AT UNDER,ABOVE,BEHIND,IN FRONT OF,BETWEEN,ETC.)

The cat is in the basket.
The cat is on the chair.
The cat is at the window.
The cat is behind the basket.
The cat is between the chairs.
The cat is bi the chair.
The cat is for from the basket.
The cat is in from of the basket.
The cat is out of the basket.
The cat is ander the chair.

1: The teacher is on the paltaform.
2: The book is on the table.
3: The calendar is on the wall.
4: The boys are in the classroom.
5: A pencil is in the box.
6: The wastebasket is by the corner.
7: A student is in front of the teacher.
8: The girl is near the door.
9: The boy is for from the door.
10: The pupils are in front of the blackboard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario