ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS IN PAIR:

1.-
a) What´s this?
b) It´s a book.
a) What color is it?
b) It´s brown.

2.-
a) What´s this?
b) It´s a pencil
a)What color is it?
b) It´s orange.

3.-
a) What´s this?
b) It´s a pen.
a) What color is it?
b) It´s blue.

4.-
a) What´s this?
b) It´s a table.
a) What color is it?
b) It´s brown.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario