ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

escribe el significado

ESCRIBE EL SIGNIFICADO DE CADA PALABRA Y SUS PLURALES

Man hombre men
Pen pluma pens
Woman mujer women
Party fiesta parties
Child niño children
Glass vidrio glasses
Person persona people
Bus autobus buses
Tooth diente teeth
Brush sepillo brushes
Foot pie feeth
Watch reloj watches
Mouse raton mice
Box caja boxes
Tomato tomate tomatoes
Fish pescado two fish
Sheep obeja four sheep
Car carro cars

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario