ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

ESCUCHA, LEE Y ESCRIBE LAS RESPUESTAS CORRECTAS

EL PLURAL DE BABY ES…

Babies

EL PLURAL DE CAKES ES…

cakees

EL PLURAL DE CHURCH ES…

Churches

EL PLURAL DE GLASS ES…

Glasses

EL PLURAL DE WIFE ES…

Wifees

EL PLURAL DE FISH ES…
Fishes

EL PLURAL DE BOX ES…

Boxes

EL PLURAL DE PARTY ES…

Parties

EL PLURAL DE MONTH ES…

Months

EL PLURAL DE TOY Es...

Toies

EL PLURAL DE CHILD ES…

Children

EL PLURAL DE BRUSH ES…

Brushs

EL PLURAL DE HOBBY ES…

Hobbies

EL PLURAL DE SHEEP ES…

Sheepes

EL PLURAL DE CHILD ES…

Children

EL PLURAL DE TOOHT ES…

Teeth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario