ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Completa las oraciones with a lot of, many or much

a)sam eats much sugar
b)do you eat much potato chips?
c)how many egss do you eat a week?
d)how much milk do you drink?
e)we don´t buy many cakes
f)do they drink much water?
g)the dogs eats much ground beef?
h)does lien eat many pancakes
j)we don´t need much food

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario