ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

count o non count

vegetables : non-count
spaghetti : non-count
onion : coun
jars : count
beef : non-count
donut : count
sugar : non-count
cookies : count
water: non-count
apple :count
drinks : non-count
potatoes : count.
sustantivos contables / no contables
sustantivos contables / no contables
Subraya la respuesta mas apropiada:


EJEMPLO:Bread is made from flour / flours.

1.Ineed to buy three pizza / pizzas
2.Do you want water/waters with your meal.
3.Gilbert is making soup/soups
4.Youare making sandwich/sandwiches for 20 people.
5.Silvia always eats tomato/tomatoes with her dinner.
6.We are tired of this food/foods
7.I'll have two baked potato/potatoes please
8.Where are the cake mix/cake mixies.
9.Good nutrition /nutritions is important
10.There are six food group/groups in the nutrition pyramid

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario