ACTIVIDAD

A= Henry is a big boy
N= Henry is not a big boy
I= is Henry a big boy?

A= Mary is gril
N= Mary is a not girl
I= is Mary a girl?

A= Fred is a student
N= Fred is a not studen
I= is Fred a studen?

A= Mr. Jones is classroom
N= Mr. Jones is not classrom
I= is Mr. Jones inte classrom?

A= This a window
N= This is not a window
I= is this a window?

A= This boy is big
N= This is not bot is big
I= is boy a big?

A= This boy is miley
N= This not boy is miley
I= is this boy miley

A= This book is in my desk
N= This is not book is my desk
I= is this book is my desk

complete the senteces with am, is or are

1- They are twenty years old
2- It is a pencil _______
3- Hi am amy
4- you are eight
5- ther are friends
6- it is aparrot
7- He is two years old
8- we are friends
9- she is alison
10- he is my brother

miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

exploring grammar

1. Completa las frases que están a la derecha con el adjetivo posesivo correspondiente al pronombre personal indicado.I BOOK myBOOKS myHOUSE myHOUSES myYOUFRIEND yourFRIENDS yourNAME yourNAMES yourHEDOG hisDOGS hisDESK hisDESKS hisSHETEACHER herTEACHERS herCAR herCARS herWECHAIR ourCHAIRS ourUNIFOR ourUNIFORMS ourTHEYSCHOOL theirSCHOOLS theirCLASS theirCLASSES their.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario